[hpsdr] Hermes, Ethernet, New AD chip.....

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Thu Aug 5 23:45:46 PDT 2010

Thanks for the heads up on the AD9650.  With a maximum sampling rate of
105MHz the alias response on 6m is going to be a bit close for comfort.

Still is could make a nice dual 0-29.7MHz receiver.

Once faster etc ADCs become available we will be developing a new Mercury
board.  Same goes for Penelope and DACs.

73's Phil...VK6APH