[hpsdr] Step1....

Hermann hvh.net at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 04:48:34 PDT 2010

Hi Phil, All,

I very much welcome this step - Client/Server architecture is - imho -
the way to go! Also, choosing Qt for the GUI is a wonderful decision.
In that way, programmers have enough freedom to do their experiments,
as long as they follow the upcoming Client-Server protocol.

Since now I have a working example of CudaDSP based on the KISS code
(CSharp), I can now easily integrate it on the server part of ghpsdr
(as a CudaDSP dll, at least for Windows, but there should not be a
problem to port it to Linux/Mac). The idea is to add an additional
option for the server startup where you can choose the way your DSP is
done - if this is agreed.

Vy 73,
Hermann

DL3HVH