[hpsdr] Penelope Firmware Upgrade: "Programming hardware cable not detected"

Jack Speer speerj at buck.com
Tue Aug 10 13:08:25 PDT 2010

Here is what I just did to work around (but not fix) the
problem.  Instead of using my Windows 7 desktop, I did the firmware
update on the Windows XP laptop that I programmed the Mercury board
on.  Worked just fine.  Can't figure that one out, maybe I missed
using "Run as Administrator" at some point on the Win7 machine and it
silently failed.

73,

Jack N1BIC