[hpsdr] Hermes

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Wed Aug 11 18:24:22 PDT 2010

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your comments. One of the advantages of Ethernet is that we use
the drivers the operating system already provides.

Additionally, we can use much longer cables than USB.

Just for information, the PHY chip we use on OzyII will automatically
re-configure when detecting a crossed connection so a special cable is not
required.

73's Phil...VK6APH