[hpsdr] PowerSDR v1.19.3.1.diversity 14 (K5SO 14DEC2010)

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Tue Dec 14 17:38:58 PST 2010

K1RQG kindly points out that front panel ADC OVERLOAD alerts with dual
Mercury boards on the Atlas bus occur only if Mercury 1 is overloaded,
no alert is issued if Mercury 2 is overloaded.

This is true for ALL versions of the various multiple receiver
programs that accept dual Mercury boards, not simply my diversity
versions, and is a characteristic of Ozy 1.8 FPGA Verilog code (and my
Ozy 6.0 derivative), I believe.

I will be working on a fix for that but if anyone can suggest a fix
before I am successful in doing it I'd appreciate hearing the
suggestion!

Thanks, Joe.  I sure appreciate hearing of any bugs or problems that
are observed with this code!

73,  Joe K5SO

Begin forwarded message: