[hpsdr] Fw: CW with HPSDR

Willi Reppel wi.re at telia.com
Tue Feb 9 12:50:21 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Willi Reppel" <wi.re at telia.com>
To: "Peter Uhrich" <peter.uhrich at gmx.de>
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 9:45 PM
Subject: Re: [hpsdr] CW with HPSDR

 Hi Peter,
I noticed exactly the same problem and can repeat it with my HPSDR unit
consisting of Atlas, Penny, Mercury and Ozi. Whenever I use both consoles,
PowerSDR and KISS Ver. 1.0.6, the problem with missing dits appears when
returning from KISS to the PowerSDR console. The problem disappears when I
close the PowerSDR and KISS console, switch off the power supply of the
 HPSDR unit and start the PowerSDR console again. This brings back my
dot-side of the paddle to life again. Hope this is of help.
 vy 73 es gl de
 SM6OMH  Willi