[hpsdr] The mixer

Oleg Skydan oleg at skydan.in.ua
Sat Feb 13 12:53:34 PST 2010

Hi, All!

I am not sure if this information will be interesting to everyone (it looks like most of the hpsdr list members are busy playing with the direct sampling receivers and have no time for the new developments ;-), but maybe it will be usefull at least for someone...

I want to share some information about the second mixer design in my new project (this design can be succesfully used in the low IF SDR frontends). The idea came from the SM5BSZ RX2500 mixer. Mine is much simpler, but the performance is still very good...

If you are interested, take a look at the Neon's IF Unit page http://neon.skydan.in.ua/IF.php ...

All the best!
Oleg
73 de UR3IQO