[hpsdr] New 100W PA from Germany.

R Wall vk3bko at virginbroadband.com.au
Mon Feb 8 17:36:42 PST 2010

Hi all,

What about Steve G6ALU's 20W and 150W RF Amplifiers. I'm using them on my
Pic'a'Star which gives out about -13dBm to the 20W amplifier. Glenn vk3pe
has produced boards for the Pic'a'Star, Steve's RF Amplifiers and G4TR's LPF
board.

Steve G6ALU:
http://www.radio-kits.co.uk/radio-related/index.htm

Glenn vk3pe, look for "Panel 2 Build information":
http://www.carnut.info/star-parts/glennpcbs.htm

Roderick Wall, vk3yc.