[hpsdr] Mac ghpsdr

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Tue Feb 9 17:53:39 PST 2010

On Feb 9, 2010, at 7:43 PM, Bill Tracey wrote:

> Well done .. looks quite slick on the YouTube Video!

Thanks Bill.

> What hardware are you running this on?  Makes me think maybe it's time I got a Mac Mini, not that I really need another computer to care for!

2.0GHz Core 2 Duo Mac Mini w/ 4Gb of ram.  It was the $599 basic model when I purchased it last year, and hasn't changed for this year except for they bumped processor speeds.  I added the 4Gb of ram myself, and it was relatively cheap (it's standard DDR3 SODIMM like laptops), the only issue is getting the case open to do so (there are tutorials on the 'net showing how with putty knives).

It's been easy to care for thus far... ;)

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com