[hpsdr] CC Amps for 6M

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Wed Feb 10 01:09:57 PST 2010

Hi.

The MRF492 is one of the few old Motorola 12V PA transistors that is
specified up to 50 MHZ. May be if you replace the original transistor with
this one, you can use it on 50 MHz too. You may have to alter the values
of some of the capacitors to get more output on the 6 meter band.

I think it is worth trying!

73, Kjell