[hpsdr] CW with HPSDR

Kirk Weedman kirk at hdlexpress.com
Wed Feb 10 10:10:09 PST 2010

I just looked at the schematic and Assignment Editor listing in
Quartus.  Here's the scoop for what physically exists and what is in the
Verilog.  See the Assignment Editor for the actual pinouts as the only
the comments in Ozy_Janus.v for the DB9 pinouts are wrong. We can update
the comments.

DB9 pin#     signal name in schematic  FPGA pin # in schematic
function    GPIO_IN # in Quartus/Verilog
6            FPGA_GPIO22               96
Dash        5
7            FPGA_GPIO23               97
Dot         6
8            FPGA_GPIO24               99
PTT         7

Thanks for posting
Kirk