[hpsdr] TeamSpeak audio 2010/Feb/13

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 14 06:07:05 PST 2010

Listening to the TeamSpeak audio I thought I would clear up a question
about my iPhone code.

I have paid the $99 fee for the iPhone SDK mainly so that I could load
the code onto a physical device to test it.  I will put the application
on the Apple iStore when I consider it and the server are stable enough.
There is no guarantee that the code will be accepted by Apple to go on
the iStore even though it will be a free app.  They do a review of the
code to make sure it conforms to their standards before they will
approve the application.

-- John g0orx/n6lyt