[hpsdr] The mixer

Richard Stasiak rstasiak at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 14 08:24:17 PST 2010

Hello Oleg

I very much enjoyed looking at the details of your Neon project.

The transceiver looks to be first rate in all respects.  You are
unique in your design abilities and construction prowess. I wish that
I could see it.

Please keep us informed of your progress and do not consider us to be
totally consumed with direct sampling technology. I believe that for
most of us that it our goal to enjoy the hobby through experimentation
and participation in technological development. Your project is
obviously successful in that endeavor.

73

Rick ve3mm