[hpsdr] WinDRM with HPSDR

Mel Whitten mel at melwhitten.com
Fri Feb 19 13:32:24 PST 2010

Henry,
This will help you get started.  Very similar to dream, but you may need
an additional audio source (USB sound adapter works fine) for encoded
audio IN (mic) and decoded audio out (spkr or head phones).  A head
set works fine for this. Use vac as mentioned below to grab the tx/rx audio

(originally written for the sdr1000)
http://kc.flex-radio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50353.aspx?Keywords=windrm+setup

Listen mid-day and weekend nets for activity on 14.236 usb.

Mel. k0pfx

PS -  for DRM listeners, look for TDPradio and "The Disco Palace"
between 1900 and 2100 utc daily. Big signal/good content in the
2nd hour.