[hpsdr] MacHPSDR v0.1.0.007

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 22 06:23:24 PST 2010

Hi Jeremy,

Good work so far.

I ran the code on my MacBook Pro and I can hear the preamp relay
clicking about every 5 seconds and can also see the spectrum display
jump.  I thought it may be the version of the Mercury FPGA code I am
running so I replaced ozyfw-sdr1k.hex and Ozy_Janus.rbf with the
versions that match my Mercury FPGA code (I am running an unreleased
version), but still get the clicking.

If I get some time I will have a look at the code to see if I can see
anything.

Regards,

John g0orx/n6lyt