[hpsdr] SVN back online

andrea montefusco andrea.montefusco at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 09:57:24 PST 2010

For the Unix users that are using the command line svn, a couple of
commands will do the trick.
The following is just an example:

# enter into your local sandbox directory (I choose the John Melton
ghpsdr as an example)
cd N6LYT/

# get the old URL
svn info | grep URL
svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/N6LYT

# do the real relocation: you have to change the IP address into the second URL
svn --relocate switch \
svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/N6LYT \
svn://64.245.179.219/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/N6LYT

# the command is shown on three lines to get a proper formatting
# just check that the sandbox has been relocated to the new repository
svn update
At revision 1353.

 73 *am*

--
Andrea Montefusco IW0HDV

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 10:41 PM, Dale Boresz <dmb at lightstream.net> wrote:

> SVN is back online at a NEW IP ADDRESS.
>
> The new IP address is: 64.245.179.219
>
> Before you can update your local working directory, you'll need to
> 'relocate' it to look at the new IP address, and you do that with the SVN
> 'relocate' command by following these instructions:
>
> < http://preview.tinyurl.com/y8p4usy >
>
> or
>
> <
> http://www.question-defense.com/2009/05/04/tortoisesvn-update-local-repository-for-a-remote-repository-that-has-moved
>>

> For access to repositories for which you do not already have local working
> directories, just use the same url as before -- but substitute this new IP
> address (64.245.179.219) for the old one.
>

> 73, Dale
> WA8SRA

Andrea Montefusco IW0HDV