[hpsdr] Magister powersdr

jh3jmt xitan at beach.ocn.ne.jp
Thu Feb 25 04:04:47 PST 2010

Dear Bernd

Thank you for the advice. It came to operate by exchange of Firmware.
Below, the contents are shown.
 It is necessary to rewrite a Bat file. Since the version of Altera is
9.1sp1, it needs to rewrite this to expression of Sp1.
 Since the directory structures of 9.1Sp1 differ, it is necessary to rewrite
such. Above, it comes to operate.
 When the driver is put in, Powsdr stops furthermore, operating, although
Winrad can respond to Hpsdr.
This was an important thing, and even if it deleted it, it was useless. I
think that a problem is in WINRAD.

de jh3jmt from  Nara Japan