[hpsdr] N9VV tests Melton Java on Internet

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Fri Feb 26 15:22:50 PST 2010

Thank you James, yes I may not have my calibration quite right yet.

I am also experiencing instability of the USB connection under the
new Beta version of Ubuntu. Today I tried to get the standard
Ubuntu 9.10 running with John's code, and ran into some weird and
difficult networking problem.

I will try again tomorrow (been at it 10 hours today!!) and see if
I can stabilize the setup and calibration.

thank you very much for giving it a try. A more experienced Linux
Sys Admin could make this HPSDR really sing on the Internet :-) I
am just a plain-vanilla Ham out here having fun. John is kind
enough to share his EXPERIMENTAL setup.

73 de Ken N9VV