[hpsdr] Magister -- a good thing!

george byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Sat Jan 9 09:32:26 PST 2010

Dear All,

Perhaps the TAPR site should be updated to show whether Magister is a
fully-assembled item?  I don't see anything obvious on the TAPR page for
Magister that indicates one way or the other...  OTOH, I could be a bit
blind!

I'm glad to see that this item is now available.  With this, people can
again assemble a HPSDR receiver with already-built parts (except for Atlas,
which shouldn't be too much of a challenge).

If Gerd could reply, what is the availability of Penelope boards, already
built, that he is selling?

Vy 73,
George K9TRV

database 4756 (20100109) __________