[hpsdr] Mercury's JTAG pin 1?

Chris Day scotstramp at msn.com
Thu Jan 21 19:28:58 PST 2010

I'm trying to setup my new Magister with the Mercury board that has been lying around unused for quite a while. PowerSDR complains that there is a version mismatch. Since the Magister is brand new and there is no Penelope, I presume the Mercury firmware is old. I have a JTAG programmer but the Mercury silkscreen doesn't identify which pin on the JTAG header is number 1. I could maybe figure it out if I had the Mercury Gerber files, but they don't seem to exist. Any help available? Or do I have to hunt down the instructions for doing the upgrade through Magister, assuming it will do it? Thanks.

Chris Day

AE6VK