[hpsdr] (OT) An info about a possible partecipant of this discussion

Chris Day scotstramp at msn.com
Sat Jan 2 10:05:02 PST 2010

Uwe,

I am glad to hear of some one who has successfully dealt with him as I would definitely prefer to believe that he is an honest person. A return e-mail from him would go a long way toward reenforcing that belief. Perhaps there is a serious problem. In the meantime, maybe people should hold off dealing with him until our situations are resolved so we don't create more cases of anxiety for us and more stress for him.

Chris Day

AE6VK