[hpsdr] Excalibur TCXO

Bruce Beford bruce.beford at myfairpoint.net
Mon Jan 4 04:11:45 PST 2010

Ron, K0IDT wrote:

> There is already a design for this that should work if someone wants
> to play with the existing hardware.  It was originally for use with the
DSP10
> 2 meter radio, listed under RF Construction Projects here:
> http://g4fre.com/  amateur radio page.

Thanks for pointing out this automatic clock switching solution, Ron. I'll
do something similar on my Excalibur, I imagine. Probably using what's in
the "junque" box here. I'm pretty sure I don't have any complementary pair
FETS in the cookie jar... OTOH, I do have an order going into Mouser
shortly.

73, Bruce N1RX