[hpsdr] libusb, Vista/Win 7 and Kiss now working

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sat Jan 16 03:32:04 PST 2010

Hi Bill,

Thanks for tracking down this bug Bill.  I've added the new DLL to my KISS
Konsole tree and also added an experimental speech processor and microphone
bass cut  controls.

The speech processor is based on an idea from Peter G3PLX and clips the
microphone signal without adding harmonics - it appears to be very
effective.  By processing  the microphone signal rather than an SSB signal
it can be used on all speech modes, not just SSB.

73's Phil...VK6APH