[hpsdr] Penelope construction instructions?

george byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Thu Jan 21 05:27:12 PST 2010

Sorry to cause confusion on the number of turns!  At least I was able to
count the number of turns crossing the top of the toroidal core, which
should be enough to replicate the coil.

Thanks to Scotty for setting me (and all of us) straight on the turns count,
and putting the info out there.

Did there used to be more information on building Penelope that has gotten
lost in the website rebuild?  I do know that the info that currently exists
is in several different places at this time.  For example, there doesn't
seem to be an obvious link from the Penelope wiki page to where the
schematics, BOM and test instructions are.

Vy 73,
George K9TRV