[hpsdr] Magister

k1rqg at aol.com k1rqg at aol.com
Fri Jan 22 16:37:10 PST 2010

Scotty

Thanks for the quick response! I installed the jumpers and all is well.
Just running it on the air now and will let it cook for a few days. I  will
follow up with question regarding control functions through  MAGISTER
later on.

Thanks again and as always, great job by all the volunteer effort and
TAPR.

73 de Joe K1RQG

In a message dated 1/22/2010 7:10:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,