[hpsdr] OT: Latest QRP Quarterly features design for SDR

Steve, G4GXL steve at g4gxl.com
Thu Jan 28 01:55:20 PST 2010

Hi

There design will be in 3 parts.

The firmware code will be added to the website when the magazine describing
the firmware is published.

73
Steve, G4GXL
--
QRP ARCI Webmaster - www.qrparci.org
MyAPRS Map - www.g4gxl.com/aprs

http://www.ServaLink.net - monitoring your website 24/7
Email or phone notification of faults, hacks and outages within 60 seconds.
Take our 14 day FREE TRIAL !