[hpsdr] Multiple Rx -- ghpsdr3 on Windows

David McQuate mcquate at sonic.net
Fri Jul 2 13:53:59 PDT 2010

A port of John Melton's ghpsdr3 server and dspserver to Windows (XP) is
working.
All files have been loaded onto the SVN.  Initially, it is at--

svn://64.245.179.219/svn/repos_hpsdr_kiss/branches/WA8YWQ/ghpsdr3-Windows

A more logical place would have been
svn://64.245.179.219/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/N6LYT/ghpsdr3/branches/WA8YWQ,
I have not been able to get access to that location, yet.

The files include solution / project files for Visual Studio 2003, that
may be easily imported into vs2005 or vs2008.
It successfully compiles in Visual Studio 2003 and runs on XP.
See the file "ghpsdr3 on Windows - HowTo.txt for details, including info
on how to start up to 4 simultaneous independent receivers (using
jmonitor) working from a single Mercury / Ozy.

The modified C source code has #ifdef ... #endif  added, so that,
hopefully, it can still be compiled on Linux.
If someone could check I'll be grateful, and I'll make modifications as
needed.  I hope that ultimately the merged version can be placed on the
ghpsdr3 trunk, so that any and all future enhancements will be available
on both Linux and Windows.

Folder         Contents
bin              executables for XP and all files needed to run
dist             all Java files, including jmonitor (you'll need to have
Java running on your computer)
LoadMercuryFirmware              all the files needed to load Mercury's
fpga with version 3.0 (multi-Rx)

Please post comments and problems to hpsdr at openhpsdr.org

73,
Dave