[hpsdr] So I ordered an atlas,

Barry Buelow bjbuelow at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 20:33:31 PDT 2010

For surface mount work, go to Harbor Freight or Menards or the local cheap junk tool store of your choice and buy the high power magnifying glasses headband.  <$10  I hang mine from a bent up coat hang above my work bench, first thing on, last thing off.

http://www.harborfreight.com/magnifier-head-strap-with-lights-38896.html

and if you need a testimonial, a few people on this list know me and and will attest I look just as good wearing them as the model in the ad!
(8-)  (if there were a standard tty face wearing headband glasses I would have inserted it)

Barry w0iy
I have no affiliation with any of the companies mentioned.