[hpsdr] HPSDR talk in London.

Andrew Back andrew at osmosoft.com
Thu Jul 29 03:42:38 PDT 2010

Hello,

I'm involved with a group in London that meets up regularly and hosts talks
on open source hardware. Each evening has a theme and for the next we were
planning for this to be radio, and we were hoping that there might be
someone in or around London who'd be prepared to talk about HPSDR.

For more information about the group and for video from previous events see:

http://oshug.org

The talk wouldn't have to be very long, the format is fairly informal and in
fact something more akin to a demonstration would be fine if thought this
might work better.

Regards,

Andrew

--