[hpsdr] Mario updated WINRADHD

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Sat Jul 3 09:02:59 PDT 2010

from Mario's WinradHD webpage: http://www.hdsdr.de/

WinradHD is a Software Defined Radio (SDR) freeware application for
Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 and based on the open source code of
Winrad, written by Alberto di Bene (I2PHD). It is 100% compatible with
the Winrad hardware interface.

Main changes to original Winrad V1.32 Build 20:
-optimized for flexible usage of the screen area
-more  horizontal screen resolution on one or more displays (1920x1080
or more pixel required)
-you can move WinradHD to a secondary display (see command line options)
-always uses the maximum vertical resolution
-minimum screen resolution 640x480 (i.e. for Netbooks)
-Multi-LO-support (2 different local oscillators)
-maximum LO-frequency is 10 GHz (i.e. for VHF/UHF/SHF converter)
-improved FM-sound (workaround)
-OmniRig support (CAT)
-support for Alberto's HPSDR ExtIO
-command line options "-as"(auto start),  "-sd"(second display), "-fs"
(full screen) "-wv"(window view), "-swapsw" (swap spectrum/waterfall
display)
-advanced keyboard shortcuts
-extreme low-speed waterfall (helpful for pattern noise detection or
short wave condition monitoring)
-much more nice things...

   the latest Version 0.18. (finished: 25 June 2010)
ken