[hpsdr] 8 receivers

Luke Steele mail10 at barefoothorse.com.au
Tue Jul 6 17:31:19 PDT 2010

At 09:42 PM 6/07/2010 +0100, John Melton wrote:

>Bob McGwier made a comment at the TAPR/AMSAT banquet about how I was
excited about the prospect of 8 receivers running on Mercury and he could
easily get 100 using polyphase filters.  I keep meaning to ask him if he
would be my mentor ;-)

>-- John g0orx/n6lyt

8 receivers... 100 receivers? One would need to be "all ears"!
I'm excited about having two receivers in my standard implementation!

But the multiple receiver capability just goes to show the incredible power
of the architecture. It seems now, we are only limited by our imagination...
What a fascinating project I've entered into!

73,
Luke VK3HJ