[hpsdr] Potential New openHPSDR Project

Henry Vredegoor henry.vredegoor at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 15:28:02 PDT 2010

Hi Ed, Aivars, All,

Man, developements for these boards is going fast!

I see now Beagleboard xM has 10/100 Mbit/s too!

Seems like an additional requirement ?:

- The adapterboard should allow for multiple type of boards (BeagleBoard
versions or Hawkboard versions)

To be able to keep up with newer versions of these boards?

On a serious note: it might be a problem for the adapter board
development if availability of these processor boards is a problem and
the evolution of these boards is so fast.
By the time our (slower-) development is finished, the processor board
type used may be old/retired and may not be available any more.

73's,

Henry.