[hpsdr] Potential New openHPSDR Project

Tim O'Rourke w4yn at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 12 06:47:20 PDT 2010

I am also watching from wings wit great intrest!
I was one of the unlucky blokes who put money down on the Wonder Radio Pro hoping to get an all in one box!
I would like one box to Use for JOTA and other tail gate ops.
To this end I have a 12 volt monitor and an Atom processor board with a 12 single voltage supply. I am currently running of an Atom with ITX supply and will do change out soon, I also use a Soild State HDD to help with power supply load.
Can not offer much technical assistance but will support effort with some upfront buckos if needed!
Tim W4YN
BTW There are a lot of reports on how good our receive performance is but I always get great reports on my transmit signal, even with low power it never takes more than 1 or 2 calls in DX pile up. I believe this is due to excellent signal quality not anything I do!  Keep up the fine work I am HPSDR only at the shack the other rigs (20 or more) sit idle!