[hpsdr] In the Spirit of experimenters

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 20:15:48 PDT 2010

Terry --

Just a few additions to Tom's comments

The Support webpage has most of the documetation and what license
currently applys to each project.

http://openhpsdr.org/support.html

The Documents webpage has the project manuals

http://openhpsdr.org/documents.html

The website pages are a overview

The Wiki is the place where the developers share information

The list server is for discussion and the archive are full of useful
information.

The svn is a code repository

Teamspeak sessions are a weekly online discussion among many of the
developers.  These are archive on www.hamsdr.com

Lastly the license for each board is held by the project leader.  It is
up to each project leader to choose the license and change it later.  if
the do not declare a change the license stays as they left it.

Come joins us and find the place you fit in.

  Dave, KV0S