[hpsdr] HPSDR on Internet

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Thu Jul 15 18:01:51 PDT 2010

Hi Pat, here is some info I wrote about how to setup your server
-----------------

see my website for a list of other online stations.

I have a Linux mITX box setup and I have my Mercury receiver
serving 4 simultaneous channels. Two public, and two for my
own entertainment :-)

point your browser to:
http://24.192.100.58/rx0.html
or
http://24/192.100.58/rx1.html
tune around any band you like. I am on a dipole at about 40ft
here in Chicago, IL.

what a fantastic time to be into Software Defined Radio :-)
73 and GL de Ken N9VV
http://www.n9vv.com