[hpsdr] So I ordered an atlas, preparation is in order

George Medakovich George at Medakovich.com
Fri Jul 16 16:16:41 PDT 2010

It looks like Cash Olsen still sells solder paste in small quantites -
complete in syringe with needles: kd5ssj.com
When you buy it this way it costs less than a cheap lunch.

There is a lot of smt soldering discussion in the hpsdr archcive.
Search for "smt" or "solder"

George, ae5ci