[hpsdr] Entry point

AI2Q ai2q at roadrunner.com
Wed Jul 21 10:02:25 PDT 2010

Having successfully built a G3XJP STAR (Software Transmitter and Receiver),
which is now my main multi-band rig (along with a 600W homebrew MOSFET
amplifier), I'm interested in the HPSDR project. My question is, what is the
best route to entry in either (a) the TAPR or (b) the pending UK design?
Where does a newbie start?

Thanks!

Vy 73, AI2Q, Alex
Member: ARRL, FOC, RSGB, CWops, QRP-L, Antique Wireless Association, Wide
Area Amateur Radio Network
http://home.roadrunner.com/~alexmm