[hpsdr] [OT] Altera v10.0 installation FAQ

Jeff Cook jeffrie at talktalk.net
Mon Jul 26 12:36:19 PDT 2010

Despite your useful posting Ken I have been unable to get Altera v 10 to run. I've tried everything I can think of, clicked on every executable, in all the various files including temporary ones that had anything to do with Altera, the last straw came when I clicked on uninstall and was told that "you can't uninstall something that hasn't been installed". The software certainly knows how to make one feel small. So, I've gone back to QuatrasII 9.1sp2 Web Edition which installs without any problem at all. I await a shirty e-mail from my broadband supplier regarding my download total for the month, some of those Altera downloads are enormous.

Jeff Cook, G0AFQ.