[hpsdr] Mercury Receiver Board

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Mon Jul 26 19:05:45 PDT 2010

Hi Noel,

Yes, it is possible to have multiple Mercury boards on the one Atlas bus.

One of our members has two boards currently working. He has modified the
PC KISS Konsole software so that each receiver can operate independently.

Both receivers are phase locked to a common 10MHz reference and also time
referenced so that samples from each Mercury board start at the same time
instance.

Still early days and we can expect a more detailed progress report shortly.

You can expect that some assembly (or C/C++/C#) will be required.

73's Phil..VK6APH