[hpsdr] FS: two AN-762 homebrew amplifiers

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Mon Jun 14 15:09:22 PDT 2010

I am trying to raise some $$ for HPSDR projects.

I have two amplifiers for sale together with bandpass filters.
I purchased them from a seasoned HPSDR builder.  Each is in a
heavy duty die cast aluminum chassis/box.

Two Communication Concepts (Dayton) AN762 (Motorola design note
AN762) amplifiers in series. The amplifiers operate over the 1.6
to 30 MHZ frequency band with a 13.6 Vdc power supply. Two MRF454
transistors are used to generate a 25 watt output from .5 Watt
Penelope signal in the first Amp. The AN762 HF amplifier was also
featured in the ARRL HANDBOOK. The second AN762 is designed for an
output of 180 watts using two MRF421 transistors. It has the big
heat sink on it.

The 6 band pass filters are also from Communications Concepts and
are built and tested in separate mini boxes (one box for each
band) with a UHF 239 jack on both ends of each box (6 filters
total 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, and 10 meters):
also see: http://www.communication-concepts.com/an762.htm

The lower power amplifier has Powerpole connectors. I used it with
my Penelope and it seems to work fine. I did not install and test
the larger amplifier.  These are intended for an experienced
builder and are not plug-and-play.  I will include the T/R
circuitry that I received with the amplifiers.

serious offers only please,
thank you very much for reading my email,
73 de Ken N9VV
http://www.n9vv.com
<n9vv at wowway dot com>