[hpsdr] openHPSDR main webpage changes

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 16:18:32 PDT 2010

openHPSDR group --

Based on comments I received at Dayton and discussions on teamspeak, I
have revised the block diagrams on the main openHPSDR.org website.  This
is a effort to make the website a little easier to navigate so I also
made the block diagrams clickable.  When you click on a block the bock
is linked to the appropriate web or wiki page.

Most to the old main page has been moved to a page called history. you
will find a link under "Milestones"

I plan to make a few more changes but this is first big change to our
main page in some time.

Please pass suggestions or change to me at the address below

--
Dave Larsen <kv0s at openhpsdr.org>