[hpsdr] Any word on Gibraltar?

Rick Hambly (W2GPS) w2gps at cnssys.com
Tue Jun 1 16:31:35 PDT 2010

Chris,

I have been less than satisfied with the design I was planning to use for
Gibraltar so I have begun planning a better design. I have solicited help from
an HPSDR member and from a Time-Nuts group member. That work has been delayed by
Dayton, planning for my new tower and earning a living but I will get back to it
soon. In the mean time you can get excellent results from Excalibur especially
if driven by a GPS steered oscillator like the Trimble or SRS units.

Rick

W2GPS