[hpsdr] My horribly silly questions

Harry A hpa_missouri at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 16 08:12:14 PDT 2010

Thanks for the response Ronald,
What I'm trying to get a handle on is what it takes (and eventually, why "extras" are needed) to turn the tapr components into a "complete" radio.  I thought with a block diagram I could see what added things are necessary in order to make the radio "complete".
I don't know what all is involved but I'm thinking things like filters (high,low, bandpass???),switches or relays, amplifiers, etc.  Things that should be readily apparent if looking at a block diagram.  I don't have a clear understanding yet of why filters might be needed but I'm in study/research mode for sure.

73.
Harry  KD0LQE