[hpsdr] Message For Bill Tracey - KD5TFD

KC4RI kc4ri at att.net
Thu Mar 4 07:05:21 PST 2010

Bill Tracey,
I was wondering if you got this email I sent to you several days ago or if it was caught in a spam filter or something?

Bill,
Unless I am doing something wrong, the XVTRs menu along with the X2TR menu are not functioning correctly for hpsdr. I have a UCB board from my old SDR -1000. I have rewired the cable to connect with Penelope. It works fine with the direct Penelope control but does not work with the XVTR setup when connected to Penelope. I can send the board and connectors to you if that would help with debug. I need this to work because I have designed a 9 Band Transvereter Switcher for VHF/UHF work and it is designed to read the open collector outputs and automatically change bands based on their settings. Using the XVTRs menu allows direct frequency display of the VHF/UHF bands.Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike Stipick- KC4RI