[hpsdr] Alex update?

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Thu Mar 4 14:25:56 PST 2010

It seems ages since there was any update on the status of Alex and the
problematic toroids.  The web/wiki/hamsdr.com are all way out of date now.

I'd really like to know if there's been any progress in resolving the
issues and what the projected solution(s) and availability date might be.

I'm not pushing for a hasty solution - I appreciate the work being done
on this by the various volunteers - but a status report once in a while
would be greatly appreciated.  I'd also like to factor potential
availability dates into budgeting for other radio purchases and other
important decisions like: should I put all the screws back in Pandora?

Thanks and 73

Pete, N3EVL