[hpsdr] .mdb file

Jeff Cook jeffrie at talktalk.net
Wed Mar 31 03:26:19 PDT 2010

Dear all,

I have been making changes to my PowerSDR.mdb file to reflect the
different 60M frequencies used here in the UK as compared to the USA.
I've copied the existing format and all comes up correctly when I run
the software, but when I attempt to transmit I get the following
message: The Frequency xxxxx Is Not Within The IARU Band Specification,
and consequently my HPSDR does not go into transmit.  I've had a good
look around within the .mdb file but cannot find where/how to change the
IARU Band Specification.  What am I missing please?

Thank you.

Jeff Cook, G0AFQ.