[hpsdr] Intel ATOM WHOOAAAAA Nellie (fwd)

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 9 11:15:39 PST 2010

I have been using the Atom 330 Intel board running Ubuntu 9.10 for some
time as the server for my HPSDR system.  I am running it headless just
using ssh to access it for admin.

It is running the HPSDR server and the dspserver for my JMonitor, iPhone
and Android clients along with Apache for the web server for over 1
month without any problems.

I have also had no problems running 3 copies of the dspserver with a
version of Mercury/Ozy that supports multiple receivers.  Not sure about
more as the current version of Mercury I am testing only supports 3
receivers.

Regards,

John g0orx/n6lyt