[hpsdr] [OT] Gigabit hub/switch for Ozy-II

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Thu Mar 11 07:24:52 PST 2010

My apologies, it shows up perfectly on my IE8 browser.
FREE SHIPPING too :-)

the GigE switch is:
----------------------
This D-Link DGS-1005D 5-port 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-sensing Gigabit
Switch is the perfect solution for Fast Gigabit and Fast Ethernet
networking environments. Simply plug in your Ethernet cables into
the Gigabit switch and connect them to your computers' network
cards. For Fast Gigabit transfer rates, use 10/100/1000 Mbps
compatible network cards and connect them to the 5-port switch.
High-speed networking for your home or office has never been easier!

This item is D-Link Certified Refurbished Product on 30 days
direct warranty

General Features
Five (5) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ-45 ports
MAC Address Table: up to 4K entries
All Ports supports Auto-MDI/MDI-X
Supports Full-Wire Speed and Flow Control
Auto-negotiation & Full/Half duplex
Compact design
Complies with the IEEE 802.3 Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u Fast Ethernet
and IEEE 802.3ab
Provides Store-and-Forward architecture and full wire speed
filtering and forwarding rates
Automatic source address learning and aging
All UTP Ports support Auto-MDI/MDI-X, no cross-over cable needed
All UTP Ports support full/half duplex modes and auto-negotiation
Supports flow control: back pressure for half-duplex mode, IEEE
802.3x for full-duplex mode
Supports Bandwidth Control and Broadcast Storm Control
Front-panel diagnostic LEDs
External power adapter (120 VAC ~ 60 Hz)
de Ken N9VV