[hpsdr] I need a little help here.

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Wed Mar 17 22:14:05 PDT 2010

Hi Bob,

If PowerSDR is working then I'd say that's a pretty good indication
all is well with the hardware.

I can't recall any real significant changes to the protocol or
framing with one exception.  We did start having to force send a few
command and control frames when we first come up to make sure Ozy has
valid data on what clocks to use -- essentially priming the
pump.  Basically what we do now is to send 4 sets of command and
control frames to make sure we're telling the FPGA what clocks to
use.  The relevant code is in JanusAudio\io-thread.c, function
is  ForceCandCFrames.

That's about the only thing that comes to mind at the moment.

Cheers,.

Bill (kd5tfd)