[hpsdr] Announcement: 4 Mercury Receivers now online

Dwayne L wraithx at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 21 09:46:45 PDT 2010

Thats a pretty slick set up, is Jeff the dev for the applet?

its a tad bit tricky getting the hang of it, but I figured out how to tune in stations without too much fumbling. I am sure people will have 50 millions suggestions on how to make it, or make it better (me included) but instead I will just say thanks.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world...
those who understand binary, and those who don't